15 September 2006

Latest Wordsmithing

OK, I have no idea what these mean. Anya has been saying them for weeks now:
bee-ah-bee
me-ah-mee
Usually said repeatedly in a clear, bell-like voice. Today she said me-ah-mee in a growly voice, playfully. I once thought that bee-ah-bee meant bellybutton, because about half the time she would laugh and point at her bellybutton while saying it, but I don't think there's a clear link.

Meanwhile, new words this week are:
puh-pul (purple)
bubble (learned thanks to bathtime hijinks)
sto (stove)

And she continues to love saying stah (star), mooh (moon), bow-wow (dog), moh (more), pee/gee/dee (please), ta (thank you), and has started repeating words at random as we talk to her.

1 comment:

  1. And you just know that one day will come "boo-bee" and "tee-vee".

    ReplyDelete