19 September 2010

Tripping Through VA, WA & LA

20100906 Mom & Elaine
So I went to the US to visit my mom in Staunton, Virginia.
20100910 Dad & Elaine
Then to Seattle, to visit my dad.
20100911 Jill & kids
I also caught up with some old high school friends, including my best friend from literally forever, Jill, and hung out with her kids (who are not shy at all).  It was really great to see everyone -- it felt like we just picked right up where we left off.
Elaine @LACMA
On the last day of my trip, I had a long layover in LA.  Luckily, my good friend Kevin had time to hang out with me.  We went to Santa Monica, The Ivy, the LA County Museum of Art, Manhattan Beach and last, Encounters restaurant at LAX.

20100912 Kevin@LACMA

20100912 Encounters restaurant, LAX

No comments:

Post a Comment